Each class has two retreat opportunities during the course of the year. Freshmen, sophomores and juniors have one mandatory retreat with their entire class, as well as opportunities to sign up for smaller retreat experiences for as many as 50 students.
- Freshman class mini-retreat experience in the fall semester with Archdiocesan Youth Ministers and Made to Be, A Retreat on Prayer in the spring semester with the National Evangelization Team.
- Sophomore spring retreat called Strength and Beauty challenges students to look at how the world influences the way we live our lives and how God calls us to true, abundant life with the National Evangelization Team.
- Junior retreat is separated into young men and young women with a focus on one’s vocation. It titled, God is Calling; How will You Answer?
- Journey, our senior retreat is a few days before graduation.
An optional senior retreat is offered four times a year. The additional senior opportunity is Kairos, a national program based on the Cursillo retreat program for adults.
In addition, all students are encouraged to participate in various spiritual formation opportunities such as the National Catholic Youth Conference, Community 360, National March for Life, Campus Ministry Team Day Away and other programs.
Liturgical celebrations and prayer services are celebrated throughout the year for the Bishop Miege community including:
- All School Mass every month in the gym.
- Chapel Mass during Activity Period each week.
- Chapel Mass at 7:15 a.m. on days our chaplain is available. This information will be passed along though homeroom announcements.
- Rosary Prayer Intentions on Thursday mornings in the chapel.
- Eucharistic Adoration through Theology classes in the chapel and as an entire school community.
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament in the chapel on the first Friday of each month.
- Communal Reconciliation service and opportunity for private confessions during Advent & Lent and every first Friday of the month.
- Various prayer services such as a Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Holy Week are held throughout the year.